niedziela, 26 września 2010

Premiership picks for weekend 25-26.09.2010

12. Wolves - Aston Villa 2 @ 2,98 Pinnacle
13. Newcastle - Stoke 2 @ 4,45 Pinnacle
14. Bolton - MU Bolton + 1 @ 2,27 188bet

Yesterday we had sensation of the season with Arsenal losing at home (if someone lost money on them please go to them and ask for money back), as for Birmingham that game showed they will be definitely worse than last season, with their only ambition staying in the league.
I bravely attacked Liverpool being too optimistic but as I thought they will get nothing this season (my workmate has placed a bet Liverpool & Everton to get relegated) as for Chelsea game I was wrong probably the cushion effect worked.
as for today:
Aston Villa: new manager and rivalry in the squad, better players, big support in this derby, hosts will be hard to crack but let me be with better team this time
Stoke: I don't remember Newcastle game which better team won for the long time - today Newcastle is recommended by nearly all bookies and apart from away win pick 'away team not to lose' has big chances to cash in - crowd will be with Newcastle after beating Chelsea reserves away - I take the risk of away win because I am in minus since starting blog hopefully finally I will cash big odd - Stoke play well for two games unbeaten
Bolton - MU: I was expecting Bolton to struggle with relegation they are much better -  United still inless away and I hope home team will offer big resistance today - I don't think Bolton will win but draw is very much in options

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz