piątek, 17 grudnia 2010

17th December Carlos Tevez situation

Hi let me write about Carlos Tevez's dispute wit Man City management - my point of view.

He is a little child crying but cashing big money to play for Man City - he is to play football not comment situation - if I was manager I would never let him go but placed on a bench and break his career - with this approach he has nothing to search for in a world of professional football. He is good but his behaviour outside the pitch is childish and adolescent. The same if I was a manager of any club I would never hire him this is potential ticking bomb.
I repeat Teves should focus on playing football nothing more as he has in contract - conflicts have nothing to do in adult life you have to sort it out he is not six years old come on be a man.
e is a very simple man from Argentinian village on etime missing for his home and family another one wants transfer request - this is ridiculous and for me City board should put him in reserves or in a bench if after talk he will still criticise club. They have all the cards contract until 2014 and the lub is side which set rules here.
Probably it's all aboutth money (like Rooney but I still believe Rooney will go out) some misterious agents (Kia Joorabchian) are around Tevez (and Macherano) and they adviced him to argue  - anyway club's  way of dealing all this  may be man to man talk and radical action. Carlos  Tevez has little (if nothing) to say

See you tomorrow another Premiership day

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz