niedziela, 2 stycznia 2011

02.01.2011 - Premiership away games for Agatka - Constructor you will never ban alone :P

150. Chelsea - Aston Villa Aston Villa DNB @ 13 Victor Chandler
151. Wigan - Newcastle 2 @ 2,96 5 Dimes

Hello
No time and secret analysis for Villa

I have a feeling Newcastle will win today because they have to play West Ham in three day's time and I'm afraid there is an order they have to give points to West Ham because i repeat for hundred times West Ham will stay and have to stay in Premiership there is no time and space for other options. They accelerated in last weeks and left drop zone easily and I think they dream of Europe  - they have Carling Cup semifinal! So I think today is the reward for people steering Premiership (over 50% of them connected with West Ham) Newcastle will get something here and I think it is a deal Newcastle has three points today - Newcastle will give three points to West Ham away - more to come near Newcastle - West Ham game see you after weekend

1 komentarz:

  1. I've just read these football tips for the weekend and they were spot on! I'll try and follow your tips and predictions more closely as you seem to know your stuff on the Premier League.

    OdpowiedzUsuń