wtorek, 1 lutego 2011

1st February Premiership picks

157. Arsenal - Everton Everton + 1.5 @ 1,6 Canbet
158. Sunderland - Chelsea Sunderland + 0.75 @ 1,9 Pinnacle
159. MU - Aston Villa Aston Villa + 1.5 @ 1,89 188bet
160. WBA - Wigan Wigan + 1 @ 1,7 188bet

Welcome back after time of business
I have installed new television and internet service (old one disconnected me without reason so I have new company deal with) and transfer window is over so we can make some stable hard picks.
Nice to see you back

Everton is a team which can surprise anybody especially teams near top to fail everytime at home with lowtable teams - I apply this rule and don't remember last time I missed Everton pick - support them with favourites, oppose them vs lower part of the table team it really works

I don't believe Torres is a significant strenghtening for team - he is maybe replacement in current situation. Ancelotti does not know how to deal with trouble at all and also I don't believe in 'new -old Chelsea' Although I miss Sunderland pick nearly everytime (last time I put a correct result with them was game with...Chelsea) I am pretty convinced that Sunderland if not win will not lose this game, anyway home win DNB is a tasty option. Is Sunderland weaker than Wolves which beat CFC couple of weeks ago?

Aston Villa after O'Neill departure started winning games for the first time with teams outside Birmingham area. They made good signing in person of Darren Bent and mixing his scoring ability with youngster's spark will plus experienced defence will rescue team and they will escape relegation zone very soon - actually they are doing this for two weeks already. United is a long story let's save themselves for other occasion

Let's go for a win as usual
All the best to my friends Martin ad Peter make a big cash folks whenever wherever

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz