sobota, 5 listopada 2011

5th November Premiership

24. Arsenal - WBA WBA + 1,5 @ 1,9 bet365
25. Aston Villa - Norwich Norwich + 0,5 @ 2,05 Ladbrokes
26. Blackburn - Chelsea Blackburn + 1,25 @ 1,85 bet365
27. Liverpool - Swansea Swansea + 1,5 @ 2,17 188bet
28. Man Utd - Sunderland Sunderland + 1,5 @ 2,09 188bet

Hi

Many games again with almost all against the favourites - the biggest chance for surprise I see in Chelsea game - I gave huge credit to their new manager watching his work but 'there won't be bread from this kind of flour' - he won't be successful - draw very much in options at Ewood Park.

If someone wats to play surprise this time I would recommend Swansea straight win - still Liverpool dos not convince me at all and apart from Suarez rest is much worse than in initial months of Dalglish tenure. Let's say Swansea win is not guaranteed but for me worth a shot.

There will be update for City game

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz