niedziela, 20 stycznia 2013

Chelsea - Arsenal

192. Chelsea - Arsenal 2 @ 4 bet365

Good morning fans

Two remarks I owe you. I did not bet on Chelsea - Southampton game - in normal circumstances that game should be a bloodbath for Southampton but two things stopped me - weather and recent Chelsea FA Cup win at Southampton - that meant they could combine something in second game in cooperation with bookies as many people will play for a home win. Unfortulatly I skipped also Southampton side with positive handicap

Yesterday's WBA game was one way traffic as I expected but they conceded early stupid goals and only levelled up the game despite at least 25 shots on goal so home win pick was fully justified it's just score went wrong.

Chelsea suicidal tactic in Torres up front that means they are not able to win with teams like QPR. Torres and Bnitez have no future at Chelsea and this should be another boo-boys game. I am going for an away win. Ba should play from the first minute something is really wrog at Chelsea if they rely on Torres. Away win

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz