niedziela, 24 lutego 2013

24. February - Premiership + Carling Cup

224. Newcastle - Southampton 2 @ 3,6 Coral, 3,58 5Dimes
225. Man City - Chelsea Chelsea + 0,5 @ 1,86 5Dimes

Hello

Double sorry - first for Real not winning (anyone seeing game saw how lucky United was and how they were rescued by De Gea's game of life).

Second sorry for no picks yesterday as I was extremely busy but they would not provide profits ultimately.

Short reasoningfor today's picks: I wrote many times I don't believe in Newcastle 'new' team and they will suffer after Thursday's Europa League game. As I predicted Southampton will rise and their last results are nt accidental in ayny way. Odds have fallen for away win but this is most probable for me than rotten and injured home side.

Originally wanted to bet on City at least not to lose but judging their line up I see they don't care championship fight anymore and without players like Komnany, Tevez, with Toure up front - well let's say at least Chelsea has a stronger line up today. Chelsea not to lose

See you tomorrow!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz