poniedziałek, 1 listopada 2010

Last match for October Blackpool - WBA game

Hello everybody

yesterday picks went wrong but at least for the first time I have not reservations about own goals, red cards, controversial referees decisions (maybe small exception penalty for Bolton but rest OK) and 'helping hand from heaven' - Aston Villa did not convert advantage, Sunderland finally bad game when I counted on them. Every wrong pick webt wrong in acceptable way
as in last time only unofficial picks succeed I 'wish' to see WBA to win this game. Tey made good signings it is not the case DiMatteo is genious - it is too short time to say this. Blackpool running down the hill and will lose more and more - surprise factor gone this team is lowly skilled. Should be around Championship bottom promoted last year but dream is coming to an end. Things that worry me is odds dropping so very possible draw in today's game. I wish to see away win a lot of people plays this et's say if I will not pick this game officially away team will win

Tomorrow summary of the month and now vacation until next weekend

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz