niedziela, 1 kwietnia 2012

April 1 premiership picks

209. Newcastle - Liverpool 1 @ 3,40 Pinnacle


Welcome and hello

Just little explanation although I have enough time finally to write longer one. Liverpool wrote their league season off, having Cup Merseyside derby in mind and celebrating first trophy since Kenny Dalglish arrived and since many years for club at all. They give up games, knowing that they can not break well organized teams at Anfield and I don't think they have any ambitions today against stingy Newcastle team - you will see how Andy Carroll will be booed today.
The only thing I regret I did not play Wigan win DNB at Anfield last week as my readers know Wigan will never be relegated and they surpass even my expectations (though they will rather lose to Stoke but they won again).
No point to give a game for Liverpool today and they should be smashed in front of 50 000 aggressive fans and 11 dangerous players. Home win!

PS Wait for Totenham game pick until 30 mins before game. Cheers!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz