czwartek, 12 kwietnia 2012

Some thoughts about midweek games

Hi

I was ill for last two days so I was not able to post my picks for midweek games.

It was hard to imagine for Blackburn to lose game against Liverpool - my pick would be definitely Blackburn not to lose but Liverpool somehow managed to win in dying seconds thanks to Carroll header. Before this Blackburn did not convert penalty and 11 vs 10 game for significant part of the game. I had a very good Monday and after a good run it is always time to step back and I avoided missed pick.

Situation in City was a puzzle. I wonder why Mancini bought Balotelli and put this clown as a main striker for many games as this is main factor of losing all advantage for United. Silva and Aguero are a top line-up for City forward and wonder why Mancini changed it - maybe agent fees have something to do but City lost a lot more by bringing Balotelli to the pitch as this costed them 8-10 points and playing teams like Stoke or Swansea this line up means City wanted deliberately to lose points - I just wonder why.

Wolves did not sign SteveBbruce, regretting to spend 3,5 millions and they will lose about 60 millions by getting relegated. Terry Connor is a total misunderstanding, maybe he is a good gardener or club areas cleaer but I can only speculate what was the reason of bringing total greenhorn to serious job. Arsenal - extremely tired after City win - got easily what they wanted and if they played seriously for bigger part of the game score should be 0-5 0-6. There is no rescue for Wolves on the horizon.

United's display was a joke yesterday, looks like they gave points to Wigan and after seeing what United presented yesterday this team should be in bottom half of the table. You will see in next home game they turn 'fifth gear' on and most probably win over Aston Villa and Everton. Yesterday's game looked for me like a gift for friends which can be a big boost for Wigan's salvation hopes. Remember - Wigan will never get relegated ;)

See you on Saturday when I will be back in action

Cheers

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz