środa, 17 kwietnia 2013

Premeirship - 17.04

Hello

As I promised there was a 20 units of profits for last weekend and I am still mad at myself I tried FA Cup unsuccessfully.

I see no profitable midweek games, however I will approach them as playing blindly surprises is not my slice of bread - I am selective playing surprises and some favourits wins.

Yes we can say Chelsea, United and City are tired and have other things in mind but predicting especially West London derby is extremely difficult. United's approach is a riddle and I lost enough on them trying to catch their defeat.

There will be interesting Saturday ahead and despite nearly all games are balanced I will cover them - hopefully profits are on its way.

Have a nice midweek and if you ask me which favourite is least probable to win today I would say Chelsea but this is only opinion

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz