sobota, 13 kwietnia 2013

Premiership - April 13

243. Arsenal - Norwich Norwich DNB @ 12 Coral
244. Southampton - West Ham West Ham DNB @ 3,75 Coral
245. Aston Villa - Fulham Aston Villa DNB @ 1,67 Paddy Power 1,6 William Hill
246. Everton - QPR QPR + 1 @ 2,17 188bet
247. Reading - Liverpool Reading + 0,5 @ 2,75 bet365

Hi

Sorry I was not able to log in last week but it would not be profitable anyway

This weekend will be on green so I my duty is to deliver


Arsenal is an arch rival for Norwich and they always put extra effort playing against Gunners. This time they slipped dangerously low in the table and any point is priceless, like west Ham at Anfield last time. Arsenal is on a big winning run and this could fall in least expected moment - and I am the vulture here. Come on the canaries!

I doubt after recent results Liverpool have any motivation to play for a win every game noww as their only chance for an Europe is Fair Play classification. I doubt they even want to play in Europa Leagie. Motivated Reading could snatch a point with ease.

I changed my previous thoughts on Everton as I see big rise in handicap on home side with slight line move. Of course normally Everton is way too strong for Hoops, especially with Mirallas and Fellaini returning but win by more than one goal is a very risky option, even if QPR will be without Zamora (I finally saw what he was punished for this idiot).

See you tomorrow and remember this weekend is profitable
Good luck!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz