sobota, 27 kwietnia 2013

Premiership - 27.04

Hello

I was not able to log on last week but it would have been a losing weekend anyway. That means only this week I will deliver again and I am pretty confident about my picks.
I will renumerate them after weekend but I will reason each pick

251. West Brom not to lose @ 2,21 SBObet - I guess everyone will be on Southampton but they have not real motivation and point will be enough for them to ensure survival. This is a potential slip for EPL bettors today and I wouldn't touch home win odds

252. Stoke - Norwich DRAW - this solution satisfied both of teams and there is no need to go for a risk to win just to get stinged by counter attack - both teams want to escape from red line as far as possible and I hardly can see anything else than a draw

253. Wigan - Tottenham away win - I have a feeling last day's Wigan - Aston Villa game will define destiny of one of these teams and if Tottenham have beaten City they should roll on. No win today (as in every other day means good bye Champions League). They have motivation, they have quality to prevail

254. Everton win vs Fulham @ 1,51 5Dimes - they are just too strong and keep creating chances against bottom teams - this may be not enough to win CL place but it is enough to satisfy fans - something very respected this season

255. Newcastle win - Liverpool plays for nothing and I doubt they will be motivated today, especially after some transaction between teams in the past. There may be not exactly successful but Liverpool got they wanted and they reached deals over issues like Carroll transfer. Newcastle keeps winning winnable games this season I go for home win and never change my mind

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz