Well considering team potentials and LeBron vs Derrick Rose duel I have no doubt who should sweep the other one. Wondering how Chicago stole game away at Cleveland but LeBron James is a class above. After losing Game 1 Cleveland swept Chicago wit a margin even I did not expect, then two buzzer beater game. Things are getting serious and time for LeBron to accelerate in decisive moments and for god's sake less ignorance and arrogance as they could be 1-3 with his complacence. He is a great player but he has a zig zag games: one game he is hero, another one zero. Even when he got buzzer beater he was bad overall and I expect from him to turn the fifth gear today as stronger team should make a step ahead.

As for Houston game I have hesitation. Watching all the games and Quote
'If you have watched one game of this series, you would never consider betting on the Rockets. Clippers are on a mission and the Rockets won't stop them.' I fully agree. But they lead 3-1 and have a lot of air. Just like Barcelona today, they can afford to lose, no tragedy, they still keep home court match and if they want they will beat Houston convincingly. No chance if it was one game - winnergoes through for Houston. But they are losing 1-3 and it is air to not put 100% effort, but I reserve right to say tomorrow if Clippers really want to win this game, they will win it. Up to them, I am not sitting in their mind, I can assume they will step back as Rosenborg today. Away it is easier..