wtorek, 19 maja 2015

WTA for a starter today

198. WTA Strasbourg Ljucic Baroni to beat Madison Keys 4,60 bwin
A lot of retirements denied me a big Monday WTA win, in my opinion player retiring should be automatically banned for health reason for two weeks and not allowed to participate in French Open. Players like Kerber, Govortsova, Tomic would NEVER retired if it was a case. But someone gets paid to have this circus. Anyway much bigger odds in one set bookie but I want hit something in tennis this week finally big. 

Yesterday small card, still penalty for Galatasaray in last minutes ruined another great hit. Today much better day in terms of football, great 20 units bet from Premiership but somehow if I write much before much does not go my way and if I hit like quarter an hour before kick off everything goes flawless. This is a big problem happens over months so no idea before 19:30  

Possible big profits today but don't kill me if not. Only people from Israel win every day

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz